Our most popular video last year was the five versions of “Feliz Cumpleaños” – teachers play it to acknowledge their students’ birthdays and half birthdays if they were born in the summer!
Although 20% of the sales of this song goes to TpT, the remaining 80% go to the Venezuelan singer currently living in Colombia.
To help him and his sister still in Venezuela, he will customize your song with a name for $12.00. We need three weeks to make it. Just send me an email with the name to firstname.lastname@example.org and when the song is ready we will post it as a custom purchase for you. No need to pay anything until the song is ready. It will have three versions in it.
Here is an example.
Meanwhile, we have added versions that include “Profesora” “Maestra” and “Maestro” that are also $5.00 each.
We predict that next year’s most popular will be either the football song “Súper Juego” or the song about hoping for a snow day,”Ojalá Que Nieve”