If you have no Spanish 1 teacher hired, or must miss the first few days of school, and your students can access Google Slides and YouTube and work independently, this lesson will help them to minimize lost time until your or their new teacher is with them.
Start your school year with Spanish 1 lessons full of Comprehensible Input with the goal of 90% target language.
Full of transition videos and multiracial clip art created by a Venezuelan family who receives all of the net proceeds from this store.
For more details, read my blog:
Today’s vocabulary includes:
2. buenos días, profesor(a)
3. Me llamo.
4. Me gusta
5. No me gusta
The zipped folder you are purchasing includes:
- Instructional Video Plan A for Asynchronous
- Link to Plan A Google Slides lesson
- Link to Plan A Exit Ticket Google Fom
- Link to Plan A Scoring Guide to be inserted into Google Classroom
Students feel heard when you give the a daily Google™ Forms as an exit ticket and ask them to share with you their experience with your lesson. I play the snip song “Vamos a llenar formularios” with a link to a quick feedback form. It usually contains a few questions from the day’s lesson and asks four important questions:
- How long did it take you to complete today’s lesson?
- What questions do you have or What do you think I should know about today’s lesson?
- Complete this sentence. “Today I still wonder about. ..”
- How did you experience today’s lesson?
Start reviewing the Google™ Forms early in the day to fix any mistakes that the students tell you. I like to make a quick video of my reading the questions and giving the answers. Students feel heard when their questions are answered by the end of the day. There is a video of my reading them on my blog following the links below to the 5 Steps for Building Community.